12.14.2006

Fun and games

As I've come to expect, Drew "The Schwab" Pelto nailed each and every answer in last week's quizzes. This guy is a sports-trivia machine.

Maybe I can stump him, as well as anyone else, with this week's effort.

I hope you have as much fun working these as I do compiling them:

Player-name scramble

Unscramble the following letters to reveal the names of five NHL players:

1.) Kitprac Realuam
2.) Krhine Qnustlvid
3.) Ibnar Tncamtarg
4.) Sanforic Amuhnbeice
5.) Edrina Stysktino

Team quiz

Match the following teams to their developmental leagues:

1.) Tri-City Americans
2.) Alexandria Blizzard
3.) Erie Otters
4.) P.E.I. Rocket
5.) Indiana Ice

A.) OHL
B.) WHL
C.) QJMHL
D.) USHL
E.) NAHL

Last week's correct answers:

Player-name scramble

1.) Nathan Paetsch
2.) Brendan Shanahan
3.) Lubomir Vishnovsky
4.) Patrice Bergeron
5.) Nicklas Lidstrom

Team quiz

1.-D 2.-E 3.-B 4.-A and 5.-C

As always, I appreciate those who participate. Readers should leave answers in a comment. No sign-up is necessary.

Correct answers for both will appear next week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These ones are tougher!

1. Patrick Marleau
2. Henrik Lundqvist
3. Brian McGrattan (It's amazing how long it took me to make Brian out of Ibnar.)
4. Francois Beauchemin
5. Derian Stintosky? This one stumped me!


TEAMS
1. B
2. E
3. A
4. C
5. D

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home