10.19.2006

What's this? 1.7

OK, enough screwing around. Now that Drew has given my faithful readers -- all eight of them -- a 5-1 lead, I'm pulling out what I believe to be the toughest photo yet.

It's not like I'm really keeping score, but anything else would have made me look like the Flyers in their 9-1 drubbing by Buffalo earlier this week.

For the record, the correct answer to What's this? 1.6 is detail from a trio of hockey balls.

This week's, I believe, is much tougher. Or, at least, I hope so. If not, I don't expect Ken Hitchcock to pull me in favor of Antero Niittymaki.

Good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

You're right, this one is a tough one. I was thinking a ticket barcode scanner at an arena at first before looking a little closer and coming up with another guess...

Is it part of a skate sharpener?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

Curses! Foiled again!

Yes, Drew, it's part of a skate sharpener.

I really thought that I'd be able to stump everyone, but you are just too damn good.

With the answer, it's now Readers 6, Puckhound 1.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

More proof that I spend WAY too much time around hockey locker rooms, lol. We haul one with us everywhere we go on the road with the Wildcats.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home