10.12.2006

What's this? 1.6

Well, last week's installment was way too easy. Once again, the correct answer came within the first day. Congratulations to Jaci and Tracy for both knowing that it was, indeed, the hair and wrinkled brow of The Great One, Wayne Gretzky.

For the season, it's Readers 4, Puckhound 1.

Resisting the urge to be ruthless, and try to lessen the ever-increasing gap, this week's item, like all others, is related to hockey.

Good luck. Considering the past few weeks, I'll be disappointed if I don't have a correct answer in less than 12 hours.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wicked Jaci said...

Three orange chuck-a-pucks. And I know I'm wrong. LOL

2:34 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Maybe some street hockey balls? This one's a toughie...

8:38 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

Though Jaci was close (in the same rink, so to speak), Drew scores the win.

Told you it would less than 12 hours.

Anyways, it's Readers 5, Puckhound 1.

I feel like John Grahame.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Wicked Jaci said...

I knew I was wrong. :)

And the Grahame comment cracked me up. I read it while on the phone with you. LOL

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home