3.27.2007

This helped


Very seldom do I ask a player to sign more than two to three pucks. In some cases, like Florida’s Martin Gelinas, I’ll take a chance with more. As the end of the regular season nears, and with the Lightning’s grip on the playoffs a tenuous one at that, I’m trying to complete my player career collections.

In Gelinas’ case, I needed four pucks – Carolina Hurricanes, Edmonton Oilers, Quebec Nordiques and the Vancouver Canucks. As you can see, he signed all four.

I started the day needing eight pucks to hit 1,250. These cut that in half.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you have a Gelinas LA Kings (purple and gold, as he went to Edm in the Gretzky deal)??

just wondering!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

Actually, the collection is for teams that he has played for, using hockeydb.com as the source.

But since you've mentioned it, I do have a couple of those Kings pucks.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home