10.05.2006

What's this? 1.5

I must be in a generous mood today, as I'll give Drew the nod for knowing that last week's What's This was, indeed, part of a Zamboni. Asking for specifics might have been a little unfair, but the full picture was easy to find.

With that, the season's score is Readers 3, Puckhound 1.

This week's item, shown above, should be easy as well. Of course, it's someone's hair. What I'm looking for, though, is who's hair is it?

Going forward, you'll have to register with blogspot.com to participate.

6 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

I can narrow it down to three things. And out of those three, I'm going with Jeremy Roenick's hair.

(This is Drew, btw. I had to log in under my Blogger name that I rarely use.)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

Thanks for playing, and logging in, Drew.

You're close, but it's not JR's hair.

12:39 PM  
Blogger slegr_71 said...

Looks like Gretzky's hair to me.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

Jeepers, I can't get anything past anyone. You folks are sharp. Wicked sharp.

Yes, indeed, it's Wayne Gretzky's hair.

So, Drew, now you see just how close you were.

Oh well, it's Readers 4, Puckhound 1.

Perhaps I'll be able to stump everyone next week.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Sadly Gretzky wasn't one of the aforementioned three things I had in mind. My other guesses were Brian Leetch's hair, or a golden field of Saskatchewan wheat.

1:19 PM  
Blogger slegr_71 said...

LOL, same way I knew it, Jaci! :)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home