9.27.2006

A bit of respectability

A few weeks ago, NHL.com contributing blogger Paul Kukla put out a call for hockey bloggers to check in with him. Naturally, I responded. Hound Central 2.0 has become much more than a passing interest and a hobby.

Like other hockey bloggers, some better than others, my site has become somewhat of a part-time job. I work on it every day. And to maintain my editorial independence, and my journalistic integrity, it will remain an unpaid entity.

What keeps me going? Shout-outs like this (look under Around the blogs), listed yesterday at NHL.com, that bring new visitors to this blog.

I can't thank Paul, the author of Kukla's Korner, enough for the mention of Hound Central 2.0 and his support for all hockey bloggers. A special thank you, too, goes out for my favorite Wicked Bruins Fan, Jaclyn Donahe. A lot of traffic to this blog comes from her excellent site as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home