9.25.2006

Oh, yeah, I checked the mail today ...

. . . and guess what I found. A large postage-paid, pre-addressed envelope with a bulky, but soft, item inside.

Yeah, baby, Lucky Luc came through, returning the vintage Los Angeles Kings' Robitaille jersey with his autograph. Even better, he honored a request (see above) to personalize it to Colin.

You should have seen Colin's eyes when he saw his name.

"Daddy," he said, "is this for me?" Yeah, buddy, it's all yours.

I guess we'll have to start shopping around for a nice frame. With a keepsake like that, it belongs on display, not tucked away in a closet.

I'll admit to being a little nervous sending it out, but I should have known a class act like Robitaille would deliver.

Thanks again, Luc.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luc is the best. I have the same jersey!! looking for an opportunity to get him to sign it.

he signed a program for me many (10-11) years ago and I still have it. this was the day after I got Marcel Dionne to sign a stick at the same location, so needless to say I was pretty happy

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home