12.28.2006

What's this? 1.17

In a classic case of too little, too late I was finally able to stump readers with last week's What's this? item.

I did learn, though, that hockey equipment, such as the shoulder pads from last week, do help my cause. I just wish I learned that sooner, as the Readers still hold a lopsided 11-5 advantage.

This week's item, more or less, is for fun. If you don't know what it is, well, you've been around way too many adults.

It's also the last installment for 2006. Beginning next week, the What's this? feature will be packaged with the player scramble and team quizzes in weekly Hockey Arcade postings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Mr. Potato Head hockey player... which I'm sure could be named. :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

You know, you've given me an idea. Perhaps I'll award a Mr. Potato Head Hockey Player award at season's end.

Any suggestions for the qualifications? Most hostile toward fans? Most inflated opinion of himself (Myself excluded, of course)? Dumbest move of the year?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home