11.16.2006

What's this? 1.11

See, I knew last week's item, a closeup of a hockey skate, was too easy. And, it should come as no surprise that Drew Pelto was, once again, the winner.

Seeing that Drew, who is a play-by-play announcer for the Wichita Falls Wildcats of the North American Hockey League, is the only one willing enough to stick his neck out on the line, perhaps I'll name the contest after him.

With Drew's correct answer, it's now Readers 7, Puckhound 3.

This week's item might be a little more difficult. As always, it's related to hockey.

Participating is easy. All you have to do is submit your answers in a comment. I'll take care of the rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

I'll take this week off and let someone else have a chance.

Mostly since I have no idea what it could be!

7:22 PM  
Blogger slegr_71 said...

It looks like part of some pads - maybe shin pads?

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home