8.07.2007

Well, I'll be

In case you missed it, the Tampa Bay Lightning has new ownership, including hockey guy Doug MacLean. What does this mean for the team, its fans and the handful of hounds? Who knows? This is a story that will be around for a few days.

I did hear during this morning's press conference about the deal that the team's new logo will be unveiled Aug. 25. There was also the mention of a possible third jersey for the 2008-09 season.

For the record, too, I could use MacLean on a couple of pucks, say Florida and Tampa Bay.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Might want to put MacLean on a Blue Jackets puck too, as he was their first GM.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Puckhound said...

I thought about that. If I did, it would be just the third Blue Jackets puck (Marc Denis and Darryl Sydor)for the collection.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home