11.23.2006

What's this? 1.12

Well, well, well. What do we have here? It seems that Hound Central 2.0 was able to stump last week's visitors, narrowing the gap to Readers 7, Puckhound 4.

Last week's item was detail from a hockey glove.

For this week's contest, I wrestled with the choices. Do I adopt the holiday spirit and provide something easy? Or, do I follow my advice (see under Christmas shopping) to Joe Thornton and the Sharks?

I'll let you decide. Either way, it's related to hockey.

As always, I'm appreciative of those who participate. It requires no more effort than submitting a guess within a comment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

This one I know!

It's an old New York/Brooklyn Americans jersey, the last non-Original Six team before the Original Six was the Original Six.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home