11.01.2006

It's never too early

Now that Halloween has passed and I've edited my first Christmas shopping season story of the year, I suggest that hockey fans start looking for these old-school stocking stuffers.

Though I want the Gilbert Perreault for my collection, just how popular do you believe the predictable one at left will be in Beantown?

Also featured in this release are a Cup-crazed Wayne Gretzky (McFarlane's Sports Pick's eighth rendering of The Great One), Chicago's Bobby Hull, Philadelphia's Bobby Clarke and Toronto's Darryl Sittler.

Good luck, though, getting Number Four ... Bobby Orr to sign. He's a pretty tough cookie. I have seen him sign, though, at Northeastern University's Matthews Arena during Huskies' games, talking to potential clients he might represent as an agent. Clients include Carolina's Eric Staal, Philadelphia's Jeff Carter and Ottawa's Jason Spezza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home