2.08.2007

Tag! You're it!

As long as your wasting your employer's money or your spouse's/significant other's/child's time, stop by the Kukla's Korner blog and participate in this Talking Hockey exercise.

And, if you're really bored, here are my answers:

Team: Machias (N.Y.) Norsemen
Uniform Number: 18
Position: Defense
Nickname: The Howitzer
Dream Linemates: Danny Gare, Patrice Bergeron and Marty St. Louis
Rounding out the power play: Jim Schoenfeld
Job: Clearing out the front of the net
Signature Move: Two-handed slash to the gap between the top of the skates and the bottom of the shin guards.
Strengths: Mile-wide mean streak and a wicked snap shot
Weaknesses: Hated to wear a cup
Injury Problems: You name it, it hurts
Equipment: All packed and ready to go
Nemesis: Started skating at 15
Scandal Involvement: Knowing the difference between farther and further
Who I’d face in the Stanley Cup Finals: Philly
What I’d do wth the Stanley Cup after our victory: Take it fishing at the Lime Lake Sportsmens Club
Would the media love me or hate me? Because I’ve worked at newspapers for 22-plus years, I’d hope the media would remain objective.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home